Saturday, March 5, 2011

DIGITAL caricature


image



Work digital caricature is long finished but I just had time to write it on my blog, manufacturing techniques using the soft ware fotoshop, this application program is not the only one that can be used to create digital caricatures, I am not an expert with digital techniques, I prefer to paint a caricature with the manual technique, I am more inclined to hone skills of hand because I think the hand painting is much more natural than the result of painting with digital techniques. but I have a desire to learn and quick learning out comes I like the picture above caricature, although personally I am a teacher myself, but I try to be creative with a little knowledge of this, perhaps using a guide book you can be more severe, or you have a course teacher yourself certainly the results are more steady. Let us try to be creative, because creativity is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment