Saturday, March 19, 2011

handmade caricature

This time I show two caricatures with different themes, for the first caricature is acartoon-themed wedding. In accordance with the order desired by the customers who want the concept of the bride and groom driving a car, end up with the concept of the customer though my back with my hand and the results are as shown in picture no. 1

no.1 cartoon themed wedding


while caricature no.2, subscribers have requested that martial arts-themed caricatures made​​, I happened to already know the customer, so I know that this customer of one of college martial arts (MP), so the caricature as an example image no. 2

Figure no.2, martial arts-themed cartoon

thanks to all subscribers, hopefully satisfied with the results of caricature that I make. ifyou also want to make handmade caricature, can contact me at Cp. +6285725951336


Thank you have visited on our blog. successful greetings

No comments:

Post a Comment